Based in Austin, Texas
February 27th, 2020
Invisible Collective is an indie studio founded by Phillip Johnson in 2016. Battlesloths begun as a game jam and has had a few releases. Original on humble bundle, then on steam via Rooster Teeth Games. Upon closure of Rooster Teeth Games, Battlesloths was returned to its creators and is now independently published on steam and console.
- Tense hoverboarding sloth combat.
- 1-4 Players
- 9 Worlds and 27 Levels
- Lotsa ranged and melee weapons
- Lotsa hats
Battlesloths - Launch Trailer - Nintendo Switch YouTube
Battlesloths 2025 (PC)- #4 - Extra Large Salt Pie YouTube
Greg is Annoyingly Great at Battlesloths 2025 - Party Mode YouTube
Logo & Icon
Awards & Recognition
- "SXSW Gaming Gamer's Voice Award For Best Videogame (PC)" SXSW Gaming 2018
- "Austin Dreamhack 2018 - Best Let's Play (PC)" 2018
- "Denver Dreamhack 2017 - Best Multiplayer (PC)" 2017
- "MAGFest MIVS - Best Presence Runner Up (PC)" 2017
- "ECGC 2016 Most Promising Indie Game Winner (PC)" 2016
Request Press Copy
Invisible Collective allows for the contents of BATTLESLOTHS (Console) to be published through video broadcasting services for any commercial or non-commercial purposes. Monetization of videos created containing assets from BATTLESLOTHS (Console) is legally & explicitly allowed by Invisible Collective. This permission can be found in writing at http://battlesloths.com/sheet.php?p=battlesloths_nintendo_switch.
Battlesloths EULA Link
About Invisible Collective
Invisible Collective is an indie studio based in Austin, Texas. Founded by Phillip Johnson, invisible collective is mostly known for battlesloths.
More information on Invisible Collective, our logo & relevant media are available here.
BATTLESLOTHS (Console) Credits
Creative Director, Engineer